Standardized email signatures bring added professionalism to our company. We ask that all employees create their own email signatures utilizing one of the approved email signatures templates found in the Company Foundations Email Signatures Word document and utilizing the step-by-step instructions here.
Signatures by Business Unit and Support Function
- Employees in Intermodal, Dedicated, Final Mile or Truckload should use either the email signature specific to your business unit or the People. Technology. Capacity. signature
- All ICS branches should use the J.B. Hunt 360 logo signature, the 360box logo (if appropriate) or the People. Technology. Capacity. signature
- All Enterprise Sales personnel and other support units may choose from either the People. Technology. Capacity. or the J.B. Hunt 360 logo signature
- The 60th-anniversary email signatures are now outdated. Please use one of our current templates instead.
- For employees who are military veterans, you may use the applicable email signature with the veteran decal added.
- If you wish to include your preferred pronouns they should be in parentheses immediately following your name, but not in bold, i.e., John Doe (he/him).
- Any support unit logos or employee resource group logos are not to be used in email signatures.