Standardized email signatures bring added professionalism to our company. We ask that all employees create their own email signatures utilizing one of the approved email signatures templates found in the 60th Anniversary Email Signatures Word document and utilizing the step-by-step instructions here.
Signatures by Business Unit and Support Function
- Employees in Intermodal, Dedicated, Final Mile or Truckload should use the email signature specific to your business unit
- All ICS branches and Enterprise Sales personnel should use the J.B. Hunt 360 logo signature
- All other support units may choose to use either the J.B. Hunt-only logo signature or the J.B. Hunt 360 logo signature
- For employees who are military veterans, you may use the applicable email signature with the veteran decal added.
- If you wish to include your preferred pronouns they should be in parentheses immediately following your name, but not in bold, i.e., John Doe (he/him).
- Any support unit logos or employee resource group logos are not to be used in email signatures.