Get Paid in Two Days with No Fee
August 27, 2018 Comments Off on Get Paid in Two Days with No Fee
Did you know? Carrier 360 users get access to extra features, discounts and rewards through Carrier 360 Perks. Fast, accurate payment is essential to keeping trucks running. When you use Carrier 360 to book and manage qualifying loads, free Quick Pay is just around the corner! From your computer or the mobile app, simply book loads, complete all check calls and upload documents instantly – when you do, you’ll keep the 1.5% Quick Pay fee all for yourself.
How to Qualify:
- Set up Quick Pay with J.B. Hunt by contacting 1-877-977-7427 or Carrier.Support@jbhunt.com
- Book a qualifying load instantly or submit a load offer accepted by J.B. Hunt using Carrier 360
- Use Carrier 360 to complete arrival, loaded and unloaded check calls for all stops on that load
- Deliver the load according to the load confirmation terms
- Submit your invoice (one per load) and load paperwork
Get started here.
Using Standard Pay?
Carrier 360 users signed up for standard pay terms can take advantage of free Quick Pay terms for loads booked and managed through Carrier 360 when the above qualifications are met. Not available to carriers using factoring as payment type. Program details may be subject to change.
Using a Factoring Company?
Carriers using a factoring company for load payment must contact the factoring company for an official letter, including the factoring company’s branding and signature, releasing J.B. Hunt receivables. Send that letter, along with a completed Vendor Form to email@example.com to set up Quick Pay.
Want to save money and earn rewards with Carrier 360? Learn more about our Perks here.
* To qualify, loads must be booked instantly or have an offer placed in Carrier 360 accepted by J.B. Hunt, and all arrival, loaded and unloaded check calls must be completed using Carrier 360. Not available to carriers using Factoring as payment type or for loads moved through Power Capacity Solutions (PCS). Intermodal drayage loads do not qualify for free Quick Pay. Program details subject to change.