Free Quick Pay with Carrier 360
Fast, accurate payment is essential to keeping trucks running. When you book and manage qualifying loads in Carrier 360, free Quick Pay is just around the corner – just one of the many perks you get when you use our tech to keep your trucks running.
To get free Quick Pay, simply book loads, complete your check calls and upload documents using Carrier 360 online or in the mobile app. Complete the steps listed below and you’ll keep the 1.5% Quick Pay fee.*
How to Qualify:
- Set up Quick Pay with J.B. Hunt by contacting 1.877.977.7427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a qualifying load instantly or submit a load offer accepted by J.B. Hunt using Carrier 360
- Use Carrier 360 to complete arrival, loaded and unloaded check calls for all stops on that load
- Deliver the load according to the load confirmation terms
- Submit your invoice (one per load) and load paperwork
Get paid faster and start earning perks when you sign up for Carrier 360 here.
Using Standard Pay?
Carrier 360 users signed up for standard pay terms can take advantage of free Quick Pay terms for loads booked and managed through Carrier 360 when the above qualifications are met.
Using a Factoring Company?
Carriers using a factoring company for load payment must contact the factoring company for an official letter, including the factoring company’s branding and signature, releasing J.B. Hunt receivables. Send that letter, along with a completed Vendor Form to email@example.com to set up Quick Pay.
* To qualify, loads must be booked instantly or have an offer placed in Carrier 360 accepted by J.B. Hunt, and all arrival, loaded and unloaded check calls must be completed using Carrier 360. Not available to carriers using Factoring as payment type or for loads moved through Power Capacity Solutions (PCS). Intermodal drayage loads do not qualify for free Quick Pay. Program details subject to change.