Digital Documentation Toolkit
More and more, we turn to our smartphones and electronic devices to save time and money when it comes to grocery shopping, banking and keeping up with the news.
Some tasks are simply easier when they are digital.
We believe dealing with bills of lading (BOLs) and proofs of delivery (PODs) are two of those tasks.
With J.B. Hunt’s digital documentation options, say “Goodbye” to keeping track of scores of papers and the potential stress — and lost revenue — that could result from losing them.
The options, which include signing on the driver’s device, QR code, email and API, allow customers to quickly upload and receive final digital copies with no need to retain paper documents for record-keeping.
The benefits of using J.B. Hunt’s digital documentation include:
- Reduced Costs – No need to track down paperwork to get paid by downstream customers.
- Faster Processing – With API technology, customers can quickly upload and receive final digital copies. Plus, no need to upload paper documents for record-keeping.
- More Secure – Sharing electronic BOLs and PODs via API minimizes the chance of losing paperwork during the life of a load.
Less headache, fewer costs, more time.
What’s not to like?
Learn the ins and outs of our digital documentation processes by checking out this video.
Getting started is easy.
Without an API connection
- Authorize your employees and independent contractors to sign on drivers’ electronic devices.
- Contact your J.B. Hunt representative and let them know you want to start incorporating digital documentation into your workflow.
With an API connection
Contact your J.B. Hunt representative to set up an API connection for digital documentation.