J.B. Hunt photography should highlight the professional, forward-thinking personality of the brand. To maintain this style throughout our entire brand, designers should do the following:
- Look for equipment photos that are up to date—for both asset and non-asset based services. Feature assets with current branding.
- Edit photos to bring branding up to date if they are the only option.
- Seek out original photography whenever available, even for non-asset photos. If using stock, look for ways to make it unique.
When including people photography:
- Make sure there are model release forms for those used in photography—especially if the subject is not an employee.
- Use photos of current employees if possible.
- Look for natural interaction and comfortable subjects.
- Look for diversity in gender and ethnicity, whether showing corporate employees or drivers and employees in the field.
- Drivers should be interacting with equipment or devices in a way that is safe and in accordance with company and DOT policy.