Company Giving Eligibility
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- 501(c) 3 Organizations - The agency must be in good standing with the IRS and will be verified electronically through the IRS website. The inquiring organization must have an established background on the program, clear direction for its future initiatives, and track record of community advocacy for at least two years.
- Schools – Public, parochial, and private. (See 501(c) 3 guidelines – these restrictions may apply).
- Religious Organizations – Our funding is directed to projects and activities that impact the general community and not focused on a single group.
- Government Agencies – A funding confirmation letter from the government body may be requested.
- Civic, Youth and Veterans Groups – Organizations must have a valid 501 (c) 4 or 501(c)19 exemption letter from the IRS and a valid tax id number. Funds must be used for benefiting the community.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE
- Nonprofit organizations that spend more than 25% of their funds on management overhead and fundraising expenses.
- Faith-based organizations whose projects benefit primarily or wholly their members or adherents.
- Film and video projects
- Individual or group travel: including tickets, conferences, seminars, memberships
- Organizations outside the United States
- Political causes
- Program advertising
- Recreational sports teams
- Fashion shows or beauty pageants
- Organizations that discriminate against race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.