J.B. Hunt 360 Perks Program Launches for Carriers
August 21, 2018 Comments Off on J.B. Hunt 360 Perks Program Launches for Carriers
On August 21, 2018, we officially launched J.B. Hunt 360 Perks – the best rewards program available to carriers and their drivers. We’ve teamed up with Pilot Flying J, SiriusXM, and Goodyear to offer discounts on the products and services carriers use every day. With J.B. Hunt 360 Perks™, technology and expertise come together to help carriers save money, improve productivity, and have a better overall experience.
Carriers have complete access to available rewards and discounts through the Carrier 360 mobile app, which optimizes day-to-day activities like negotiating rates and booking loads. And now, the Carrier 360 app is your hub for saving big and earning rewards.
Here’s what you’ll get from J.B. Hunt 360 Perks:
- 12¢ off the cash price per gallon of diesel fuel at participating Pilot and Flying J locations in the U.S.
Pilot Flying J Rewards and Discounts
Available at participating Pilot and Flying J locations in the U.S.
- Up to 5 Pilot myRewards points per gallon when using the fuel card or Carrier 360 mobile app to pay for diesel at Pilot and Flying J
- Discounts on Pilot Flying J Truck Care preventative maintenance, labor, parts, and roadside assistance*
- Free Outdoor Enhanced WiFi for 14 days when you purchase 50 gallons (minimum) of diesel in a single trip using a J.B. Hunt 360 fuel card
- Complimentary All Access SiriusXM subscription when monthly requirements are met**
- Discounts on SiriusXM in-cab radios and antennas
- Savings on Goodyear tires, retreads, and tire-related services
- Quarterly special offers for J.B. Hunt 360 Perks participants
* Offers subject to change.
** Eligibility begins as soon as driver purchases 600 gallons of fuel within a 30-day period. Continued eligibility is based on purchasing an average of 600 gallons every 30 days thereafter. Averages are calculated on a rolling 30-, 60- or 90-day basis, depending on which calculation yields the highest average. Fuel must be purchased from Pilot Flying J stores using the J.B. Hunt 360 fuel card to count toward eligibility.