Type of Truck Driving Job:
|Regional Truck Driver|
Full Time/Part Time:
Frequency of Home Time:
|5 days on, 2 days off|
Truck Driver Residence Area:
|Must live within 40 miles of MADISON , WI|
Trucking Experience Level:
Average Yearly Gross:
|$55,000 - $80,000|
Truck Driver Job Description
$1,000 Transition Assistance - limited time only!
Jump in the driver seat and make the right turn, by joining the J.B. Hunt team! Our truck driving jobs include a strong freight base with frequent home time, competitive annual earnings and comprehensive benefit offerings, as well as a great team supporting you every mile of the way.
Pre-qualify now or call J.B. Hunt at 1-877-791-9458.
This regional intermodal position offers the following to class A drivers:
- Average annual earnings projected at $55,000 to $80,000 (top earners make $80,000)
- $1000 transition assistance!
- Two days off per week
- Wisconsin license required.
- Consistent, hassle-free delivery
- Access to express gates at rail yards, getting you on the road faster!
- Benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and a company matched 401k
Drivers will pick up from and deliver to rail ramps in St. Paul as well as 13 Chicago area rail ramps (6 main ramps) and servicing customers in the Wisconsin markets. Fleet will shift between those markets maximizing freight and productivity.
As North America's leading trucking company with over 50 years of transportation logistics experience, J.B. Hunt understands the way of the road and helps drivers transform their driving jobs into rewarding, stable careers. Pre-qualify now or call 1-877-791-9458 to learn more about J.B. Hunt's truck driving jobs.